Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Winners From July!

Hoping Your July was Glittery.  Announcing the July winners.


and 


July Winners are:

# 25 Greta of G G Creations
and Andrea of Andrea's Paper Antics
Please contact us at thedcdivas@gmail.com  


DT Favorites:

Arlene's favorite  I loved the ombre colors and CAS look.

 Jessie Handmade

Cathie's favourite is - I love love love this sentiment, and the colouring and the colour scheme, love it all.


Cindy's favorite is Kim's elegant and sparkly snowflake wreath.  It just look so gorgeous against the texture background and it's the perfect match up with the glittery die cut sentiment.









3 comments:

Spiral Creativity said...

Thank you Cathie for choosing my card as your favourite.I am honored & really happy about it.

Regards,
Shamita

Cindy C. said...

Congrats ladies!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners!!!! Congrats to the other winners as well! :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics