Monday, July 11, 2016

Birthday Snowglobe

Hi everybody,


Our wonderful sponsors for July are:



For today's card, I use the Snowglobe Butterfly (from Bugaboo Digital Stamps) to make a shape card.  And I adorned it with Marcel Flower (available at Dies R Us).


I need a birthday card, so I replaced the sentiment by another.  The snowglobe is coloured with Copics markers.  I used Wing of Stella for subtle shimmer, then I used stickles on the butterflies and bubbles.  The flower is die cut using some shimmery paper, and I slightly sponged on some colours.  

You could see the glitter in this close up photo.

Supplies:
Bugaboo Digital Stamp: Snowglobe Butterfly
Poppystamps Dies: Marcel Flower at Dies R Us
Hero Arts Stamp: Many Birthday Wishes
Copics Markers (RV63,RV65,Y15,Y17,B12)
Ranger Distress Ink: Peeled Paint
Ranger Stickles: Diamond
Versacolor Pigment Ink: Raspberry


Cindy and the Die Cut Divas


8 comments:

Gail said...

Wow this is so beautiful! TFS

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Gorgeous card! Neat way to use a snowglobe (typically thought of for winter) for a warm-weather-themed card. Thanks for sharing this! :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Sue McRae said...

The butterflies in the snow globe is a fun idea Cindy and I love the touches of sparkle!

Arlene said...

This is just beautiful. The butterflies look like they're leaving the page, they're so alive. I love the addition of the tulip. What a wonderful finishing touch.

LaVon Hall said...

Your butterflies are so beautiful. I was not familiar with the Bugaboo Digital Stamps. This one is certainly worth a look.

Greta said...

Unique & beautiful--love the touches of glitter, Cindy!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how beautiful, Cindy! Your coloring is always so lovely, and I love the clever design on this card...so pretty!

Jodie Mackrell said...

I was searching the internet for a digi stamp to feature today, and found this. It is BEAUTIFUL!!
=)