Monday, March 14, 2016

Something Spring Ladybug

Just a reminder that
The March challenge is Something Spring
Die Cut Divas' sponsors for March are 
Dies R Us and Bugaboo Digi Stamps:
HI everyone, I'm so pleased to be part of the Die Cut Diva team, and look forward to the wonderful challenges ahead of us.  I can't wait until the 23rd to share my official spring card, so here's an extra:


A cute bug, flowers and leaves, a bit of colour, a flight of butterflies and you have SPRING!
You can check out detail of this card on my blog: creationsnz.blogspot.co.nz/
You will have your own thoughts of what spring means to you, so share it with us!
Hope you join us soon, CarolG

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

totally awesome Carol

Cindy C. said...

This is super cute!! Love love how you used that cutting die!! So clever!

Arlene said...

The image looks darling. I love the interesting background of dots on the panel. The colors are marvelous. I love the butterflies cut across the card. Yippee!Fantastic card..