Saturday, May 23, 2015

Let me Introduce

Let me introduce our new Diva!

Monica Maier


Monica is from Illinois in the USA.  She's the owner of a Cuttlebug  and a Cricut.  She'll be starting June 1st. when we start our new challenge.  Here's Monica's bio below.

Monica:
My husband and I have 3 boys, and I work part time at Michael's. I've lived in IL since 2003 but was born in TX. I grew up a "military brat", so I've been lucky to TX, FL, Germany, IN, NC and IL home at some point in my life. I've been crafting things since I was little. I've dabbled in painting (canvas, wood and plaster houses), sewing, wreath making, crochet, scrapbooking and card making. Card making has become a favorite, why buy a card if I have the supplies to make my own!

Find me at:
Blog- monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com



Welcome Monica to the Die Cut Divas.  Check out her first Diva card on June 1st.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Nice to meet you Monica!!

Arlene said...

So glad to have Monica join us.