Sunday, June 1, 2014

Is it Yours, Mine, or Ours? June Challenge


Dear Readers,
Needless to say (but I'm going to anyway) I had difficulty coming up with this month's challenge, seeing this is the month for Fathers day in the USA, I intended a masculine theme, but because not everyone celebrates at the same time I chose a His and Hers theme, so without further ado here are your options

His: Make a masculine or fathers day card and/or use this color scheme





Hers: Make a feminine card, and/or use this color scheme






Ours: There always seems to be lots of weddings in June so lets see your wedding and anniversary cards too


Just remember to enter you must use at least one die or embossing folder on your card/project, and you can see further rules by clicking the contest rules tab above.


Our Sponsor this month is Hero Arts, and I'm so excited! I like to call them the founders of my creativity as it was though them that I became an avid card maker, and I just can't wait to share all of their wonderful products with you.

 The Prizes a $40 Value

                         Birthday Collage picture  Postcard Collage picture

 

And Now for some lovely examples from our Diva's!
Arlene at A Bit of This and That


Dawn

Hannah
 
Hannah and the DCD Design Team
 

6 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Oh gorgeous cards, Arlene, Dawn and Hannah! Looks like a fun challenge and I love all the options!

crafty-stamper said...

Have just found your challenge and look forward to joining in -great DT cards
Carol x

New Creations said...

Amazing inspirations by lovely DT's and love your options for another fun challenge.
Thanks

Cazzy said...

I have pink, purple, orange and yellow, hope that will be ok. Love the DT examples.

Cazzy x

Yana Smakula said...

thank you for the wonderful challenge!

DebR said...

I just discovered your challenge blog...so happy that I have. Just entered my first entry post today.