Monday, June 23, 2014

A Little Birdie Told me

Dear Readers, Happy Monday!

I can't believe we are already near the end of the month! Time flies by way to fast, so fast that I can barely keep up with posting.

Today I'm showcasing Hero Arts Large background stamps, 8 years ago I never even knew there was such a thing, but when I bought my first one I think I must've used it on every card : ) I Love how they fit perfectly on A2 sized cards.

I have mentioned many a time the difficulty I have making masculine cards, so I always try to make a card somewhere in the middle that can be used for anyone, I had a lot of fun making this card.
If you are new to stamps and die-cuts you have to put background stamps on your list to purchase, they are especially perfect for beginners.
I hope you give them a try!
Have a Great Week!
Hannah and the DCD team
 

No comments: