Friday, April 4, 2014

We've had a rainy week, Can't you tell?


Yes, Bugaboo Digi Stamps is the Die Cut Divas' sponsor for April, but I love the Fancy Bonnet gals.  I don't know why, but I find them fun.  I start to color and all of a sudden I've completed an image.   I really like the way this gal turned out.  The background note card is a deep green dabbed with Distress paints in Picket Fence, Salty Ocean and I think the last is Mowed Lawn.  I made this background for another card and absolutely hated it.  But it works here.  Dabber rain?   I sponged on Shabby Shutters Distress Ink for the background on the oval Spellbinders die-cut after coloring the image with my trusty Copics.

We've just had rain here all week and I feel just like this little gal below, drenched, all bundled up, drops falling on my head in a world of green haze with water between my toes.
Love working with the Fancy Bonnet Gals. 

Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Fancy SB Umbrella
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Enjoy Today set (CL759) - I'm finding I'm using the messages to this set quite a bit.  I think the sentiment is perfect.
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Ovals

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: