Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We will be limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. Beginning May 1, 2016, the challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time instead of midnight. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Crazy Cat Birthday

Dawn here today to share my card for this month's challenge - Animal 
Our sponsor for the month is Di's Digis

Di's Digi Downloads

Make sure you enter your animal themed project for a chance to win that $12 prize voucher!

Here's my card
 

I've used stamps and dies from Tim Holtz for my card,  a sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs and the speech bubble die cut is from Penny Black.  I did some selected die cutting to make the speech bubble longer to cover the sentiment. The background is a Tim Holtz embossing folder. 

Dawn & The Divas


3 comments: