Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We will be limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. Beginning May 1, 2016, the challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time instead of midnight. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bunny Cutest

Hello everyone, Cathie here with some inspiration. This month it is all about the love of animals and Di DigiStamps. 
I needed to create a card for a friend of my daughters and I couldn't resist this cute little bunny.
Kaisercraft Nested Labels 
Elizabeth Crafts Happy Birthday.

For more details on my card head over to my blog at

Until next time, have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Such a cute image, and I love the die cut sentiment over the ribbon!

Cindy C. said...

Such sweet card!!

Arlene said...

This is so adorable!