Thursday, February 9, 2017

Love you...

Good morning or evening... depending on when you may be stopping by. I'm here to share my first card for our February challenge- use Red or Pink. I'm not generally a fan of pink,but tend to use it for Valentines day cards.


To see more info on my card please feel free to stop by my blog- Monica's Craft Corner.

Monica and the Diva's!


Supplies:
Hero Arts- Triangle pattern background, stamp and cut, and white satin pearl embossing powder
Distress inks- Fired Brick, Festive Berries and Worn Lipstick
Clear Embossing powder

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow this pink card looks awesome, I think you should use it more often! :) So fun to hang the heart like that!!

Arlene said...

This is beautiful - I really like that pattern and silky look.

Michelle N. said...

I love the ombre effect, and the card is just beautiful!