Sunday, September 13, 2015

A girl and her Kitty

Hi there.  Dawn here to share some inspiration for the sketch challenge....

Our fabulous sponsors this month are
 A $15 gift certificate from
cart
Bugaboo Digital Stamps will allow you to choose 
seven free digital stamps. 
Current Sponsor for June

and here are the sketches again...

I chose the landscape design for my card.

I coloured up my image with Copic markers and then used a very light colour behind for my background.  Took some striped PP and then used my dies to make the frame.  Finished with the three pink gems.  I will put the sentiment inside as it was such a cute image, I did not want to distract from it, 

We would love to have you join us this month with our sketch challenge.  Just click on the button on the side bar to take you to the link up. 

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn and the Divas
                                                   

1 comment: