Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Love a Summer Flower



Arlene here.  Hannah asked me to post my latest card here on the 29th, so without further ado.

I used a "love" die from Little B "Handwritten" with a beautiful Memory Box Kyle Stem set upon the Elizabeth Crafts Design card front.

Card standing up 

Inside of Card - you can see the 3 squares I inserted through the hold in the front of the card on the inside panel.  I thought it added something extra to the inside.  

II used the Memory Box Hello Scrpt, A Little B "you" and another Memory Box left-over die-cuts from the Cityscape Nightline on the left side.  
I have seen the front on another piece of card stock, but wanted to see if this die-cut front piece could function on its own and YES IT CAN!
Check out my blog at A Bit of This and That.

No comments: