Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Some more inspiration for you all.

Hi Lovelies,

I'm sorry I haven't been about much of late.  My laptop decided it's dying, the hard drive is kaput.  But enough of the doom & gloom.  Firstly I want to thank Arlene, Dawn & Hannah for helping out while I couldn't be here.

Today I would like to share with you another card using the sketch.  I really enjoy all the different ways one sketch can be used.


I kept this card fairly simple & used  Art Palette  from QKR Stampede.  The banner sentiment is a die cut & I fussy cut around the Digi image.  I also enlarged one of the paint splatters & printed it twice.  I used Copics to colour the paints & then added Glossy Accents to them, to make them more realistic.   I really like this for a Guy card.  Although this would be a great card for any artists or art lovers.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  Thanks for playing along with us.

Paula xoxo

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Paula. Your sketch is fabulous.

Arlene said...

I love the enlarged paint spots. The idea of putting Glossy Accents to brighten the colors is fabulous.