Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another card for inspiration

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are having fun with this month's challenge.  I know it can be hard to think of ways to use the ribbon, ink, embelies, diecuts/embossing folders.  So I have come up with another card to share with you. 
This card is especially for those who don't have any dies at all.  I made this card with my cuttlebug & Happy Birthday Embossing folder.  Then I used a punch on the top/bottom border & added some brown ribbon to those.  I then inked up my stamp, coloured it with Copics & finally added four dew drops to the corners.  I hope this helps you out :D.  Remember the most important part is to have fun, so happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

You are so clever Paula. I MUST have a go with your recipe before the month ends.