Friday, October 1, 2010

October 2010 Theme Challenge - SOMETHING NEW!

 

 

Time for a new challenge! I thought and thought and thought… yes, my brain was on freeze and it came to me. Something NEW! I had to try something new and so do you! I have been seeing the most marvelous Easel cards and I had to try one.

The challenge for the month of October is to try something new, a new technique, a new embossing folder or die, a new card shape, something new that you’ve never done

If you need some Inspiration, check the blog die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/ all through October r to find some idea's for this month's challenge.

The prizes for October are:
2 sets of stamps
2 large silver envelopes with matching Silver Note card stock
4 multi-colored and 4 argyle sets of paper from The Paper Garden (local stamp store)
2 sets of embellishments

I hope you’ll play along and join in the fun. DO SOMETHING NEW!

To post a photo to this thread, all you have to do is go to "the" picture , click on share this, scroll down to grab the html, then follow the directions for copy/paste. You can paste to the comment box here on the thread. It's really easy to do. You can also add comments as well just like I have done with this thread :D

Remember:
1. Limit of 4 entries for each challenge per month
2. Random Drawing will be held the last day of the month
3. If a moderator is not hosting a challenge for the month, the moderator can enter the challenge.
One of a Kind Eiffel Tower 9-21-10 AND THE PRIZE:October 2010 DCD prizes

No comments: